Fazed Out Fighters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan FOF

5 posters

Back in the Saddle

Kintaro
    Admin

Back in the Saddle Empty Back in the Saddle

Post by Kintaro Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:02 pm

Alright, I guess this will be the site now (hopefully). Efforts are still going towards swbf2, although it'll be more on once in awhile kind of deal. It's me banana and Michael on swbf2 as of now. Just need one more person to connect to have a scrim. We won't do any heavy competition, just play and try to have a scrim or two.

I suppose expansion would be nice for players like DrkDragon... It'll just take some time to figure things out, especially with only 3 of us registered on the site right now.
    Eriq

Back in the Saddle Empty Re: Back in the Saddle

Post by Eriq Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:15 am

i can do pc battlefront and csgo is necessary. still need that switchbox for ps2
    Starscream

Post by Starscream Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:56 pm

Ill have my ps2 back eventually lol but for now im just finishing up this last 2 weeks of the semester for college and then i should have more free time to do things
    DankDragon
    Admin

Post by DankDragon Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:57 pm

Gonna be hard for me on console period so PC is the only thing i can do right now. My aunt moved in (the gaming room) and even if i moved my console(s) to the other TV in my house, it is almost always in use which leaves me little to no playing time.
    Vulcid

Post by Vulcid Sun May 01, 2016 7:45 pm

I will indeed join the fight! its been 6 long years of waiting. now i am set and ready to go.

And i would most likely be apart of FoF and rejoin again (since now i am mature and now quad clanning lol!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:56 am